Chat with James Dellow about Intranet in a Box Solutions and Employee Engagement | SoMW Podcast S01E11
In episode 11 of the Stories of Modern Work Podcast, I speak with James Dellow a Digital strategist, collaboration consultant and human-centred designer as our guest to share his experiences and thoughts on Intranet in a box solution offerings and employee engagement.
In this episode, James and I discuss our thoughts on.
- What is Intranet in a box application?
- When should a business look to procure an Intranet in Box solution?
- What is Employment Engagement?
- How do you measure employee engagement?
- Impact of technology on employee engagement
- What is Digital Placemaking in the context of Modern Workplace?
- Using Digital Placemaking to drive employee engagement
- Advice on how to use Microsoft Office 365 apps to support employee engagement
Here is the list of resources mentioned in the podcast.
- Digital Workplace Company, Sydney
- James’ Blog
- Clearbox Intranet in a box report
- Modern Work Consulting & Training, Melbourne
You can listen to this episode here. It is also available on leading podcast apps. If you work with Microsoft Office 365, I highly recommend subscribing to the Stories of Modern Work Podcast.