How a large Telecom provider is embarking on their Office 365 User Adoption journey | SoMW Podcast - E02S01
In episode 2 of the Stories of Modern Work Podcast, I spoke with Mr Mitul Rana on how a large telecom provider is embarking on their Office 365 User Adoption journey.
You can listen to the episode here.
Here are some key points we discussed in the episode.
- Infopath to PowerApps – Don’t migrate infopath forms, instead use the opportunity to rebuild the business process using latest technologies.
- Lotus Notes to SharePoint Applications – How change management is key to move users from Lotus Notes.
- Adoption of PowerApps is still in infancy and has a great potential.
- How marketing teams can use Microsoft Flow to track Social Sentiment of the brand and campaigns.
- How to sell external sharing features to end users and get them on-board?
- Drive the user adoption by showing the business value than the focusing on the technology.
- Use OneDrive links to document. Stop sending document attachments. – This is killer tip.
Rana, Thanks for coming on the podcast and sharing your thoughts and experiences about Modern Work.