How to setup Office 365 Governance in three steps – Chat with Alexander Dick from AvePoint | SoMW Podcast S01E12
Back to Blog
In this episode of the stories of modern work podcast, I chat with Alexander Dick from AvePoint about How to setup Office 365 Governance in three steps.
Summary of Office 365 Governance points discussed in this episode
- What is Governance and how to go about creating a governance plan
- Importance of Governance Plan before things go out of reach
- Best practice to set up the approval process for team creation
- Re-certification of permissions in your Teams and Office 365 groups
- Clean-up of unused Teams
- Implications of miss configured permissions in Delve
Links to products and resources mentioned in this episode
- Product Brochure for Cloud Governance
- When and How to use Microsoft Teams
- Dux Raymond Sy - Twitter | LinkedIn
- Alexander Dick - LinkedIn
You can listen to the episode here or on any major podcast mobile app.