May the Flow be with you!! 😎
In episode 10 of the Stories of Modern Work Podcast, I speak with Geetha Sivasailam a Consultant specializing in the Microsoft Power Platform as our guest to share her experiences and thoughts on Office 365 and Power Platform.
This is a must-listen episode for anyone who is interested in getting started with Microsoft Power Platform.
Here are some key points we discussed in the episode.
- Introduction to the #PowerAddicts community
- Overview of Power Platform – the three main building blocks – Flow, PowerApps and Power BI
- Power Platform as glue for business data and services
- Prerequisites for building apps using Power Platform
- Employee On-boarding use case using Power Platform
- Challenges of Change Management in organisations where they have already made prior investments in classic apps and experiences
- Backup and Restore strategy for PowerApps, Flows
- Need for recycle bin in Microsoft Flow
- How to debug Flow
- Best Practice to manage Team Flows
- Resources and strategies you can use to master the Power Platform.
- Need for version control for PowerApps and Flow
Connect with Geetha Sivasailam
I highly encourage you to follow Geetha either or Twitter or LinkedIn to be part of the Power Platform community.