In episode 4 of the Stories of Modern Work Podcast, I spoke with Mr Haniel Croitoru, an Enterprise Architect and Microsoft MVP in Office 365 as our guest to share his experiences and thoughts on using Office 365 as Modern Work tool. You can listen to the episode here.
Here are some key points we discussed in the episode.
- Modern Work is about leveraging the tools they have to get the work done effectively.
- Businesses need to think about cutting down the paper trail in business processes.
- Out of box functionality using Power Platform vs 3rd party applications for business process automation and the Need of turnkey solutions in Office 365 platform
- Artificial Intelligence in Modern Workplaces
- Adoption of Power Platform
- Best practices to manage and administer Flows.
- Office 365 Mobility
- Need for improvements in Authentication & Authorisation in Office 365.
- Philosophy on how to tackle ‘Which tool when’ conundrum in Office 365.
- Minimise the use of emails for internal communications. Embrace Microsoft Teams.
Haniel‘s LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/hanielcroitoru