In episode 4 of season 2, we have Chander Ramanathan, Intelligent Workplace Lead from SXiQ based in Melbourne, Victoria back on the show to share his experiences using Microsoft Teams during Remote Work.
Here is the summary of what we discussed in the episode:
- Both Chander and I got carried away with the custom backgrounds in MS Teams!
- Security concerns with Zoom Meetings
- Using Microsoft Teams web and desktop clients
- 3×3 video grid coming to Teams
- How a music academy seamlessly switched to Teams from Zoom to continue to deliver their music classes online.
- How a small General Practitioner health group in Melbourne were able to consolidate diverse business systems into the Office 365 ecosystem and save on licensing fee along with being ready to support remote work and remote patient consultations.
- We shared our views on how we Microsoft improve Teams to provide better support for Remote Workers.
- We had a bit of fun trying to give a new name to Microsoft Teams! Happy Call 😉
Resources mentioned in the episode:
- Free access to Microsoft Teams E1 licenses for first 6 months free with an annual commitment. User limit 3000. Speak to your existing Microsoft Partner to get these free licenses. Available from 4th May.
- Free Microsoft Teams version – https://www.microsoft.com/en-au/microsoft-365/microsoft-teams/free
You can listen to the podcast here. But we encourage you to subscribe to the podcast using a mobile app for better experience. You can find more details here
Here is a video version of the podcast. Enjoy!
Jag Kakarlapudi ✌🏼