In episode 11 of the Stories of Modern Work Podcast, I speak with James Dellow a Digital strategist, collaboration consultant and human-centred designer as our guest to share his experiences and thoughts on Intranet in a box solution offerings and employee engagement.
In the this episode, James and I discuss our thoughts on.
- What is Intranet in a box application
- When should a business look to procure a Intranet in Box solution
- What is Employment Engagement
- How do you measure employee engagement
- Impact of technology on employee engagement
- What is Digital Placemaking in the context of Modern Workplace
- Using Digital Placemaking to drive employee engagement
- Advice on how to use Microsoft Office 365 apps to support employee engagement
Here is list of resources mentioned in the podcast.
- Digital Workplace Company, Sydney – https://digitalworkplace.co/
- James’ Blog – https://chieftech.com.au/
- Clearbox Intranet in a box report – https://chieftech.com.au/clearbox-report/
- Modern Work Consulting & Training, Melbourne – https://modernwork.cloud
You can listen to this episode here. It is also available on leading podcast apps. If you work with Microsoft Office 365, I highly recommend