Are your users struggling to get their heads around how to use Office 365 apps to manage their work documents? In this half-day onsite hands-on training, your users will learn how to use SharePoint Online & OneDrive for effective and secure document management.
This is a must-do Office 365 training if you are migrating your legacy document management systems or network file shares to SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business.
List of items covered in the training:
- What is OneDrive for Business? How is it different from SharePoint Online?
- When to use OneDrive for Business?
- When to use SharePoint Online?
- Document Management & Collaboration
- Saving documents to SharePoint Online or OneDrive for Business
- Copying and Moving documents from OneDrive for Business to SharePoint Online
- Working with documents (Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Co-authoring documents
- Sharing document links (instead of email attachments) in email
- Managing Document Versions
- Bookmarking documents for future reference
- Taking documents offline
- On-demand file sync using OneDrive client on the desktop
- Using SharePoint Online and OneDrive mobile apps (both iOS & Android platforms)
- Signing in to the mobile apps
- Navigating the mobile apps
- Using the SharePoint App
- Search SharePoint
- News Tab
- Saving for later
- Managing Notifications
- Using OneDrive for Business App
- Files Tab - Scan, Upload new files
- Office Lens - Scan and Save documents, whiteboards and business cards directly to OneDrive.
- Access shared files -
- Access shared SharePoint libraries
- Search Documents
The Office 365 document management training is targeted for:
- All business users in your organisation
During the training, you will get the following deliverables.
- Hands-on training exercise
- Quick Reference Guide
Each training session is strictly limited to 15 attendees.