In this episode of the stories of modern work podcast, I chat with Alexander Dick from AvePoint about How to setup Office 365 Governance in three steps.
Summary on points discussed in this episode
- What is Governance and how to go about creating a governance plan
- Importance of Governance Plan before things go out of reach
- Best practice to setup the approval process for team creation
- Re-certification of permissions in your Teams and Office 365 groups
- Clean-up of unused Teams
- Implications of miss configured permissions in Delve
Links to products and resources mentioned in this episode
- Workshop on the 14th of May in Melbourne with Dux – How to Roll Out A Sustainable Adoption Program for Microsoft Teams and Yammer in 90 Days: https://www.avepoint.com/au/events/workshop/au-teams-adoption-workshop-series?ref=jag-modernwork
- Product Brochure for Cloud Governance: https://avepointcdn.azureedge.net/pdfs/en/AvePoint_Cloud_Governance_for_Teams_and_Groups_Product_Brochure.pdf?ref=jag-modernwork
- Operational Governance Webinar: https://www.avepoint.com/au/events/webinar/microsoft-teams-operational-governance?ref=jag-modernwork
- When and How to use Microsoft Teams: https://www.avepoint.com/au/ebook/microsoft-teams-office-365-groups?ref=jag-modernwork
- Dux Raymond Sy Twitter | LinkedIn
- Alexander Dick, Enterprise Account Executive – VIC, SA at AvePoint, Melbourne, Australia LinkedIn
You can listen to the episode on any major podcast mobile app.