In episode 2 of season 2, we have Chander Ramanathan, Intelligent Workplace Lead and Stefano Tempesta, Microsoft MVP, and CTO from SXiQ based in Melbourne, Victoria where we discussed:
- Microsoft Events going to be available online
- What is Project Cortex?
- Private Preview of Project Cortex [applications now open till 8th April 2020]
- Task Management using Microsoft Planner and Microsoft To-Do apps during remote work
- Microsoft Sunsetting Wunderlist app and replacing it with Microsoft To Do
- Occupational Health & Safety checklist/form to support Remote Working
- Crisis Management Portal using Live Tiles
- Crisis Communications site built by Microsoft using native SharePoint modern communication site template
- PowerApps Emergency Response Gallery
- Remote Work Central for empowering your employees working remotely
- Power Virtual Agent to build bots for emergency response
You can listen to the episode here or subscribe to it in your favourite podcast app.
Here is the list of resources mentioned in the podcast.
- Project Cortex – https://resources.techcommunity.microsoft.com/project-cortex-microsoft-365/
- Emergency Management Solution – https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/emergency-response-solution-a-microsoft-power-platform-solution-for-healthcare-emergency-response/
- Emergency Management Gallery – https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Emergency-Response-Gallery/bd-p/12345
- Crisis Communication Site – https://lookbook.microsoft.com/details/8f8337d2-b1f6-4a84-91a4-9081f841f0f6
- Power Virtual Agents – https://powervirtualagents.microsoft.com/en-us/
- SXiQ – www.sxiq.com.au
Here is a video version of the podcast. Enjoy!