A fully customisable Office 365 training program for your project teams. Simply rolling out Office 365 won't improve the user adoption. However, if you show and train them on how to use the Office 365 apps to get their work done, then user adoption will skyrocket.
In this training program (based on your current setup or rollout plans) we will train your project teams on how to manage projects using Microsoft Teams. Create channels for new projects and invite team members so they have all the information they need and can work together in real-time in just one place. Use the Files tab to store and manage documents. Use chat and audio or video calling to work through issues quickly. Add a tab for Project to easily assign and manage tasks and track timelines and responsibilities.
After attending this training program your project teams will:
- Store project documents and work on them together in one place.
- Assign and track tasks for project timelines.
- Get quick approvals and sign-off on projects.
- Collaborate on project tasks and documents while on the go.
- Discover content and people to put together and work on projects.
The agenda for 'Office 365 Training for Project Teams' is a customised training program based on your current Office 365 setup and/or rollout plan. Book your free consultation to discuss your requirements and we will give you a customised training quotation.
The Office 365 document management training is targeted for:
- Members of your projects team.
During the training, you will get the following deliverables.
- Hands-on training exercises
- Customised Quick Reference Guide
Each training session is strictly limited to 10 attendees.