Two-day hands-on training for your record managers and data compliance team members to master using Office 365 out of the box records management, data compliance and standard information security features. This is a must-do training program if you want to ensure business data is secure and is compliant with legislative/industry standards.
Office 365 records management enables compliance with your business data policies and regulations for your business-critical records. Using out of the box capabilities you can create or import retention labels into your file plan, and author policies to publish or auto-apply those labels. You can manage how your data is kept and how you are kept up-to-date about new or upcoming retention events.
After completing this training program, your records management and data compliance team will be able to:
- Ensure business records are properly declared and stored immutability with a full audit.
- Be compliant with industry data regulations and internal policies.
- Reduce risk in the event of litigation or security breaches caused by either internal or external threats.
- Help the rest of the organisation share knowledge more effectively and be productive.
List of items covered in the training:
- Using the file plan manager
- How to create labels (records, retention, disposition)
- Setup label policies
- Navigating the file plan
- Exporting labels for offline reviews
- Importing retention labels
- Applying labels
- Manual Labels
- Auto-apply Labels (based on sensitive info, keywords, phrases, metadata properties and email rules)
- Default Labels (SharePoint Sites, Office 365 Groups, Teams, Document Libraries)
- Priority order labels
- Monitoring labels - Label Activity Explorer, Label Analytics & Data Governance Reports.
- Content Search using labels
- Assign eDiscovery permissions
- Create cases and legal holds
- Create and run a content search
- Export search results
- Manage Disposition reviews
- Monitor and review label activity
- Create event-driven retention - manual and automatic events
- Permissions levels for your records team
- Manage the lifecycle of SharePoint documents
- Data Archiving
- Manage auditing and alert policies Managing Compliance Score (in preview)
- Sensitivity Labels
- Data Loss Prevention
The Office 365 Records Management training is targeted for:
- Records Management Team Members
- Data Compliance Team Members
- Information Security Team Members
During the training, you will get the following deliverables.
- Hands-on training exercises
- Quick Reference Guide
Each training session is strictly limited to 10 attendees.