Half-day onsite hands-on training for your SharePoint Online general users on how to use SharePoint Online application depending on your current SharePoint setup and use cases.
This training program is best suited if you have just rolled out SharePoint Online app and/or Intranet solution to your business users.
List of items covered in the training:
- Overview of Office 365 Apps and Services - What is Office 365 cloud platform?
- What is SharePoint Online? Showcasing SharePoint use cases relevant to your setup. e.g. Intranet Portal, Document Management & Collaboration
- Overview of SharePoint building blocks - Sites (SharePoint Home, Team Sites, Communication Sites, Lists, Libraries and Search)
- When to use SharePoint Online?
- How to access SharePoint Online sites?
- Navigating SharePoint Sites (SharePoint Home, Top Bar, Quick Launch)
- Using SharePoint Lists & Libraries
- Adding items
- Using the Information Panel
- Creating personal list views using filtering and/or sorting
- Sharing files internally and externally
- Searching for:
- Sites, Files & People
- Using Microsoft Delve - How is Delve search different from SharePoint search?
The SharePoint Online Basic training is targeted for:
- All business users in your organisation
During the training, you will get the following deliverables.
- Hands-on training exercise
- SharePoint Online 101 Quick Reference Guide
Each training session is strictly limited to 10 attendees.