Microsoft Teams User Training
Remote training covering how to use Microsoft Teams, OneDrive for Business, SharePoint Online and Planner apps for effective Team Collaboration and Productivity.
Immersive remote Microsoft Teams user adoption training to enable your business users to master Microsoft Teams apps based on the configuration of your Office 365 cloud platform.
Upon receiving your request for training quote (or pre-payment), we will set up a free initial consultation to discuss your Microsoft Teams setup and training requirements to tailor the training modules based on your requirements. The training will be delivered in three two-hour sessions. The training sessions will be recorded and accessible by attendees for future reference.
This training is mandatory if you are planning to start your Teams journey or having low user adoption of Office 365 apps.
After completing this training program, your business users will be able to:
- Use Microsoft Teams for individual and group chats effectively.
- Run effective meetings with Teams
- Collaborate securely on files within Teams
- Be productive while on the go
You can have up to 15 attendees in the training session.
List of learning modules covered in the training:
- Overview of Office 365 Apps and services
- What is Microsoft Teams?
- How to access Microsoft Teams desktop and mobile Apps?
- How to configure personal profile settings?
- How to use the Chat app for one-on-one and group chats?
- How to use Teams App and Channels? Including best practice guidance on channels.
- How to use the Activity app to stay on top of your feed?
- How to use the Search/Command bar to improve your Teams usage?
- How to use Calendar/Meetings App?
- How to use Calling App?
- How to use Files apps for document storage and collaboration?
- How to use OneNote App for digital notetaking?
- How to use Tasks (Planner) App for team tasks?
- How to use connectors and tabs to integrate with external apps?
- How to use bots in Teams?
- How to use Microsoft Teams mobile app?
- Summary Microsoft Teams best practices, tips & tricks