SharePoint Online Training for Site Owners & Authors
Remote user training for your SharePoint Online site owners and authors on how to create and manage SharePoint Intranet sites and pages. A must-do training for Intranet managers and communications teams.
Remote hands-on advanced training for your SharePoint Online Site Owners and Page Authors to everything about creating and managing SharePoint Online sites and pages.
This training program is best suited if you have just rolled out SharePoint Online app and/or Intranet solution to your business users.
The SharePoint Online Advanced training is targeted for:
- SharePoint Site Owners
- SharePoint Page Authors
- Internal Communications Teams
- SharePoint Service Administrators
- SharePoint Support Team Members
During the training, you will get the following deliverables.
- Hands-on training exercises
- SharePoint Online Advanced Quick Reference Guide
Each training session is limited to five attendees.
List of learning modules covered in the training:
- Creating SharePoint Sites using Modern UX – Includes creation of Teams Sites, Communication Sites, Hub Sites and Managing Site Look & Feel settings.
- Managing Site Pages library – Includes Setting Alerts, Page Approval & Scheduling Workflow, Page Content Types and Metadata.
- Page Authoring – Includes creating site pages, using page sections and columns, adding, and configuring all out of the box modern SharePoint Online web parts.
- News Articles – Includes creating, publishing, and scheduling News Articles and Newsletters.
- Working with Lists and Libraries – Includes creating new columns/metadata, creating, and using Content Types & document templates, creating custom views, creating custom list workflows using Microsoft Power Automate (aka Flow).
- Manage Site security and membership – Includes Security Groups, Permission Levels and Manage External Sharing.
- Managing Site Recycle Bin – Includes Restoring deleted files, Clearing Recycle Bin and Restoring deleted files from second stage Recycle Bin.
- Configuring Site Settings – Includes Accessing Site Contents, Regional Settings, Term Store Management, Search Settings, Managing site navigation – Top Bar & Quick Launch, Site Collection Health Checks and Site Columns and Content Types.
- Accessing Site Analytics – Includes reports on Unique Users, Site Visits, Site Traffic and External Sharing.